The holidays are over and its time to get back to regular food. One of my family’s favorite quick dinners is goulash. I stumbled onto this recipe over the last year. It’s crazy it took me so long to discover this recipe. Its quick, easy, and delicious.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes (15 oz)
- 1 can tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups dry macaroni, large
- Salt, Pepper, Season Salt, & Accent to taste
- Cheese for topping, optional
- Cook macaroni.
- While macaroni is cooking, melt 2 tbps of butter in skillet.
- Add onions to skillet and cook till they are soft.
- Once the onions are soft add ground beef.
- Season beef with salt, pepper, season salt, & accent. Brown beef, then drain.
- Add back into skillet.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, & sugar.
- Cook for 15 minutes on a low-medium heat.
- Add macaroni noodles and let sit for about 5 minutes. The sauce with thicken.
- Serve and add top with cheese.